Ryan Rice | Portfolio / Resume
About Ryan Rice
I have 11 years (and counting) job experience in web design/development and graphic design and 1 year job experience in Engineering Product Design CAD. I also have many years of non-formal job or education related experience in all my fields of knowledge.
I graduated in 2003 from East Tennessee State University with a B.S. in Digital Media. While there I concentrated on web design and 3D modeling/CAD.
My areas of knowledge and experience:
- Web Design (14 years) - Adobe/Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe/Macromedia Flash, HTML, CSS, and ASP.NET
- Database (11 years) - MS-SQL
- Raster Graphic Design (15 years) - Adobe Photoshop
- Vector Graphic Design (14 years) - Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Freehand
- 2D animation (15 years) - Adobe/Macromedia Flash
- 3D Modeling & Limited 3D animation (college experience) - 3D Studio Max
- Engineering Product Design CAD - Auto CAD (college experience), Key Creator a.k.a. CAD Key (1 year)
- Digital Photography (14 years) - Adobe Photoshop